From: gt-user-boun...@lists.globus.org [gt-user-boun...@lists.globus.org] on
behalf of Fabio Moreira [souza.fab...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 9:16 AM
To: gt-user@lists.globus.org
Subject: [gt-user] Sudden interrupt during a transfer

Hi,

I would like a help with a weird behavior of a transfer. After 2 minutes the
transfer was suddenly interrupted with the message below. I don't know if there
is any influence but the average latency between the servers is 120 ms. I
repeated the transfer many times and the behavior was always the same.

error: globus_xio: System error in recv: Connection reset by peer
globus_xio: A system call failed: Connection reset by peer

I've made the same transfer using scp and no problem happened.

Best Regards,

Fabio Souza