Greetings from *E-zen Computer Services Inc.* We are looking for *"Web
Sphere Commerce Administrator" *at* NC* for a long term contract position
with one of our client. Please send me your updated resume on word format
with your expected payrate ASAP to my email ID: gkumar.e...@gmail.com

*Job Titile:**  Web Sphere Commerce Administrator.*

*Location:**   Mooresville, NC.*

*Duration:**   6 months contract*

*Responsibilities:*

*Skills & Experience:*

·         Extensive *AIX *experience a must

·         E-Commerce System Administration Support experience a must

·         Extensive *WebSphere/WebSphere Commerce* Install and Support
experience (Standard *WS/WC* classes completed a must*certified a plus)

·         Candidate must have experience in *DB2*.

·         *Linux *experience a plus

*Job Description:***

·        Work with Hosting Provider to document WebSphere/WebSphere Commerce
environment design / installation instructions for client Pre-Production and
Production environments

·        Complete installation guide for AIX & WebSphere / WebSphere
Commerce plus associated fix packs and settings to support optimum
performance of the environments

·        Monitor Hosting Provider & assure proper installation of WS/WC &
AIX, assisting with install as needed

·        Work with client and Hosting Provider to determine volume groups,
file systems, users, groups, permissions, ownership on LPARs and port
settings.

·        Work with client and Hosting Provider to determine best practices
for code and content deployments.

·        Working with client DBA as necessary to determine installation and
configuration of DB2 servers and clients in support of WS/WC.

Thanks & Regards

Ganeshkumar

(609)-945-3178
<ganesh.e...@gmail.com>