Hi, apologies if this has already been talked about, but I couldn't
find anything.

Tiddlyspot is an awesome service for TWers, thanks Simon!

When I access my personal wiki online from a public terminal, I would
like to save directly back to the web rather than to a local file.
This requires entering password a second time. I wonder what we could
do to remove the requirement for a second password entry. Ideas:
  * You have already authenticated via http auth with tiddlyspot. Is
this the same authentication mechanism used by the upload plugin? If
so, maybe it isn't necessary to reauthenticate. Maybe the upload
routine should try to upload without authenticating whenever the field
is empty, and report any error, rather than refusing. This is all
based on the idea that the upload plugin uses http auth, which I
haven't checked.
  * autofill the form somehow. seems like a bad idea I guess.

Regards,
Eric Drechsel