Hi,

It sounds like you are actually using GTDFree (
http://gtd-free.sourceforge.net/ ) not MonkeyGTD.  MonkeyGTD is a HTML
file, and doesn't have jar or exe versions.

If you were using MonkeyGTD it would look like this:
http://monkeygtd.tiddlyspot.com/

Maybe you should give up on GTDFree and start really using MonkeyGTD :)

Cheers
;Daniel

--
Daniel Baird
/to be or not to be/ => /(2b|[^2]b)/ => /(2|[^2])b/ => /.b/