I am having a hard time getting used to the long list of stacked items
that accumulates when I navigate around my wiki. I understand that I
can click "close others", but this is a bit tedious.

Is there a setting I can set that will keep only one item visible at a
time? For example, if I am viewing "Action Dashboard by Project" and
then click on "Completed Projects", I would like the first ("Action
Dashboard by Project") to "disappear", rather than be pushed down on
the page.

Thanks for any advice you can provide!

-David