On Feb 22, 4:20 am, Daniel Baird <danielba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you prefer, you can import the other direction -- grab the plugins
> from the tiddlyspot site and import them into your mGTD.

That's more appealing!

I tried importing these from my new, but temporary mgtd site first:
        TspotSetupPlugin↓       4 KB    systemConfig
        UploadLog↓      510 B
        UploadPlugin↓   19 KB   systemConfig

On reload it complained about missing this one:
PasswordOptionsPlugin↓  Extends TiddlyWiki options with non encrypted
password option.

Imported that, set my password in my existing file, and hit upload.
Off and running! Thanks!
Andrew