Create a new tiddler. (More, TW, New Tiddler). Give it a suitable name, for
example, 'Big Bird by Project' and paste in the following adjusting the
contact name as required:

<<mgtdList title:'Big Bird'
    startTag:Action
    tags:'Next && !Done'
    mode:global
    group:Project
    gView:bold
    newButtonTags:'Action Next'
    where:'tiddler.hasActiveProject() && tiddler.getParent("Contact")=="Big
Bird"'

Now to make it accessible, edit DoWorkMenu or perhaps ReviewMenu. (More, TW,
All, ReviewMenu, edit) and put [[Big Bird by Project]] in there.

--
simon.ba...@gmail.com