Just to make you all aware.

I suddenly encountered the following error when opening MonkeyGTD this
morning when opening the tickler dashboard.

        "The URI to be decoded is not a valid encoding"

This was surprising as this was the only significant issue I have had
with MonkeyGTD since I have been using it for 6 months now.  After
some detective work it turned out that I had created a tickler last
week with a % sign in the title.  In order to fix this I edited my
MonkeyGTD.html (after making a backup) and removing the offending %

became

Just thought I would let everyone know as googling for this issue did
not bring anything up.