The tiddler you want is "MGTDSidebar".  However I'm not sure it saves
you any screen space, and they'll probably come right back if you ever
update your mGTD with the latest source.

If you are desperate to find a tiddler, you can always use your
browser's 'View Source' option and search, and it should be easy
enough to figure out where it is called.

Once you know the name, you can go to the Sidebar -> More... -> TW ->
All, and it will be in the list.

I agree that it would be helpful to get a list or a tiddler containing
everything tagged with 'excludeSearch', or a search option which would
ignore that tag.  If anyone knows how, please respond!

Jason