I just updated mgtd tonight, and then went to process a text file I
keep to cut and paste into quick add. All of the entries went into
mgtd ok, but the link between parent projects and child action
tiddlers was broken for every entry. I had to manually connect actions
to projects for every tiddler.

eg:
MythTV: Fix the recoding problem|home|S

.try to fix the myth recording based on reply|@myth|S

created both a project and an action, but the action was not part of
the project.

This was also the first time I have used mgtd on my fresh install of
Ubuntu 9.04, so it's possible that the problem is not with mgtd its
self, but I can't think of anything else that could have caused it.

Any one else noticed this?

Damian