I was hoping for something simpler than having to update the text file
before I pasted it into Quick Add.
I have noticed that you if you create two actions with identical titles
using for example the Next Action + menu within a project tiddler, some
logic ensures that a number is automatically added (so you get "Some
action", "Some action(2)", "Some action(3)" etc). Can someone give me a tip
where I can add this logic to the Quick Add code as well?

- Erlend