I want to add a tiddler of mine (actually, the methods and processes
and daily stes Itake to review and so forth) easy reference somewhere.
I'm thinking along with "Save changes" and "Close all" would work for
me. But I can't work out how to get it there.

At the moment a one line default tidler reminds me of a search string
to bring up said tiddler but it all seems a bit clumsy, and I do want
to be able to keep opening and closing this tiddler with ease.

How do I put a tiddler there? Or somewhere else like the bar at the
top below the Backstage bar which would impact even less on the
existing real estate.