While being spectacular in what you can do with it, TiddlyWiki lacks
some of the elementar possibilities that paper gives you. Example: I'd
like to carry a piece of paper around with me with all or some of my
projects, sometimes. Serves as a to-do list, for an example.

Being a d-cubed user who happens to know nothing of programming, I
share with you the following ideas:

--A feature that would enable the user to "Print Everything". I.e.,
all projects/actions.
--The possibility to select what you wish to print - via tags, for an
example.
--The possibility to bulk-tag or bulk-untag tiddlers (for choosing
what to pring).
--The possibility to choose level of depth when printing. Example:
Just titles of projects? Projects and titles of actions? Project and
description of its actions? Using tags, different tiddlers could have
different "printing depths" attributed to them.
--Eventually, different printing style sheets. One type could be
"Summary print", the other could be "Brainstorming print" (and would
include added space in between actions, for you to scribble on while
talking to a business partner, for an example), and so on.

Ok, those were my 0.2 cents!

Sahba