Hi all,

I'm using d3 and I'm loving it so far.

One problem that I face is the recurring nature of some projects that
I have to deal with.

My aim is to be able to create projects based on the following
template (so far so good):

special project
..action one|@pc
..action two|@pc

but in a way that I would be able to enter some data in a textbox and
then create a project using that data as a parameter to produce the
following :

special project <<ProjectID>>
..action one <<ProjectID>>|@pc
..action two <<ProjectID>>|@pc

up to now I was unable to fetch the present textbox value (only the
initial one). I've used the following code in a tiddler:

label><input Type="text" size="50" Name="projectID" value="test"></
form></html>

<<newTiddler label:"Create new project" prompt:"Create a new project"
title:{{"NewProject "+document.FormA.projectID.value}} tag:"project"
text:{{var prjID=document.FormA.projectID.value;"..action one("+prjID
+") | @pc\n..action two("+prjID+") | @pc\n"}} focus:title>>

Any suggestion, hint?

Thanks in advance!
AR