Hi,

I tested it on Eeebuntu 3 using Mozilla FireFox 3 .... and it worked !
I did notice that I lost my changes the first time when I first
'saved' and then 'upload'ed ? However the next changes where
successfully 'upload'ed and saved automatically by the js. May be just
a glitch waiting to be fixed ?

The Mystery remains why it won't work on my business laptop that
(mandatory) uses IE ? Can anyone else test this functionality on IE8 ?
It must have something to do with M$ security settings for IE I
suppose.I am not skilled enough in JavaScript to know where to even
start to debug.

Best Regards and
TIA,
Johan