Hi,
I apologize if this has already been mentioned - for some reason
"search this group" now only returns results from the last month or
so.

If I use the backstage import in an empty MonkeyGTD file, all of my
imported tiddlers arrive with no "modified" date and time at all.
Moreover, what shows up as the "created" date and time for each
imported tiddler is actually the "modified" date and time of the
original tiddler.
This seems like a bug?
cmari