I am getting an error that I am missing a semicolon "before
statement."  If someone could post theirs I'm hopeful that I can find
the semicolon that I need to add.  Thanks a lot.

Mine looks like this:

function wikifiedMessage(message) {
        wikify(message,getMessageDiv());
}

merge(config.macros,{

        help: {

                handler: function
(place,macroName,params,wikifier,paramString,tiddler) {
                        createTiddlyButton(place,"?","help",function() {
                                var useThis = params[0]?params[0]:tiddler.title;
                                var help =
store.getTiddlerText("MonkeyGTDHelp##"+useThis);
                                help = help?help:"//No help for "+useThis+"//";
                                var helpContent = "{{help{\n''[[MonkeyGTD
Documentation|http://
www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/MonkeyGTD" title="Linkification:
http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/MonkeyGTD";>http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/MonkeyGTD";
title="Linkification:
http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/MonkeyGTD";>http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/MonkeyGTD";
title="Linkification:
http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/MonkeyGTD";>http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/MonkeyGTD";
title="Linkification:
http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/MonkeyGTD";>http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/MonkeyGTD";
title="Linkification:
http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/MonkeyGTD";>http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/MonkeyGTD";
title="Linkification:
http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/MonkeyGTD";>http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/MonkeyGTD";
title="Linkification:
http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/MonkeyGTD";>http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/MonkeyGTD";
title="Linkification:
http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/MonkeyGTD";>http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/MonkeyGTD]]''\n"
+
                                                                        "!" +
useThis + "\n" +
                                                                        help +
"\n\n" +

"[[More...|http://www.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/MonkeyGTD/"+useThis
+"]]" +

"\n}}}\n" +
                                                                        "";

                                // doesn't work at all. I have no idea how to
use TW popups
apparently ...
                                //var popup =
Popup.create(place,"div","popupTiddler");
                                //wikify(helpContent,popup,null,tiddler);
                                //Popup.show();

                                // stick with this for now
                                clearMessage();
                                wikifiedMessage(helpContent);