Tom,
Thanks so much.... One issue I had is that when I copied and pasted some
line feeds where generated that needed to be taken out.
I did that and all is well......
This is sooo cool.   :)
Btw... I like to add this to the pull down review menu on the left side.
Could you tell me which tiddler I need to look at?
Thank you, Thank you.