If you have some type of technical background or an interest in
learning various computer "stuff" then I can recommend TW and the
variants here. I find TW extremely useful and fascinating although I
struggle with it A LOT. If you don't enjoy this then I would suggest
you don't bother because although some polished versions of TW may
appear slick in the beginning, you're bound to reach a point pretty
soon where you must do 'stuff', such as updating, installing plugins,
tweaking etc etc. Just go with other manifestations of GTD if that is
the case.