Thnx Erlend the text.

I have to disagree with you and Simon. The inbox is a necessary part
of GTD and a part that shouldn't be skipped.

The reason for this is, that when you are focussing on working on
stuff you should be able to add something quickly in your inbox.
Dumping it in your inbox and then continue what you where working on.
This will take 2 sec. But without an inbox you need to think about
context, subprojects, etc. So you are distracted. Mostly also because
the new items show up in the main windows of MonkeyGTD.

For me the inbox will be cleaned as often as necessary (just like Mr.
Allen said). This will be once or twice a day.

I will try Simons suggestion later.