Anyone who knows JavaScript (JS), please let me know what you think of
this idea.

I myself don't yet know JS (just beginning to intermediate C++ &
Java), but I think it shouldn't be very difficult to write a plugin
which exports lists to *.txt files, and imports from them to
automatically create Next Actions etc. using formatting, tags, etc.

How easy would it be to do this? Or are there particular limitations in JS?

I noticed in reading this forum that there's lot's of posts by mGSD
users wishing to have something on mobile phone. A text file
import-export plugin could be used by everyone with a simple memo
application on their mobile, regardless of operating system.

If nobody else does it, I may try to learn enough JS to write such a
plugin, which would be very useful for me at least. It would at least
be more efficient than using paper notes, and copying & pasting lists
to sync.