> Save your wiki and reload it. Now, you can use the function in your
> mgtdList as follows: (Note the changed 'where' clause)

Thanks for putting this up, it's a great addition to be able to see
ticklers firing in the next however long.  I was able to create a new
tickler with the tags and the content no problems.  However, being
very new to mGSD, I'm not sure what steps to take to make the function
work.  How exactly do I use the function in the mgtdList?  I searched
for 'mgtdList' within mGSD itself, but it didn't find anything.

Cheers,
Dan