Hi,

thank you for your response. I was a little bit imprecise: I do not want to
have a list of all actions grouped by the area, but I do want to see only
one area in this list.
If I understand this construct:

2011/3/24 stuckagain <webmas...@thrale.com>

> Try this ...
>
> <<mgtdList title:'Active issues by area'
>        tags:'Active && !Complete'
>        mode:global
>        group:Area
>        gView:bold
>         >>

correctly, it will show all active and not completed actions. But I want to
see only the actions within area "FSMr3".
Do you see a possible way for that?