Thanks  - that makes perfect sense. I appreciate the reply.  A quick
question re the "@" symbols however.  Is this just a convention, or is
it a syntactic requirement of the TiddlyWiki markup?  I see it used
anywhere, but have not found any documentation describing its usage.
I gather that it is generally used to denote a context, but when you
use the "Create new context" button in d^3, it does not enforce this
convention. Thanks for for the explanation above - this made for a
Aha! moment.  Now . . .back to the learning curve. . . .