The MgtdProcessInbox macro really should be split into a plugin, and a
config page - with the plugin loading an array of terms and their
expansions from the config page.

I.e. instead of:
{{{
var shortHand = {
                                Action: {
                                        'W': 'Waiting For',
                                        'N': 'Next',
                                        'F': 'Future',
                                        'S': 'Starred'
                                },
                                Project: {
                                        'A': 'Active',
                                        'SM': 'Someday/Maybe',
                                        'S': 'Starred'
                                }
                        };
}}}

it should have a Tiddler called MgtdQuickExpansionConfig which
contains simply:

!Project:
'A': 'Active',
'SM': 'Someday/Maybe',
'S': 'Starred'

etc.

Or something like that. I only play a programmer on TV.