> The problem there would be referring to a specific tiddler without
> using
>     where: [(specific project)]
>
> I don't know how to refer to the project self from within a mgtdList,
> like "where: tiddler.getParentProject" or similar (this does not
> exist, there are methods like tiddler.hasParent or .hasActiveProject).

Regarding the issue about how to do
      where:[[specific project/tag/contact/etc]]
in a mgtdList ...

When used in a "newButtonTags:" line, the parameter [[%0]] refers to
the project (or meeting or action etc.) name.
I've found there is a tiddler.isTagged('string') function (I'm sure a
lot of you knew this... bear with me!)

Using newButtonTags:'[[%0]]' does indeed tag a new tiddler with %0.

However, in "where:", using any variation of [[%0]], with/without
square brackets, curly brackets, single/double quotes, curly's around
the whole line, etc. DOES NOT work!

                startTag:'Contact'
                ignoreRealm:yes
                newButtonTags:'Contact [[%0]]'
                where:{{tiddler.isTagged('[[%0]]')}}
        ">

and yet this does:

                startTag:'Contact'
                ignoreRealm:yes
                newButtonTags:'Contact [[%0]]'
                where:{{tiddler.isTagged('WhateverTagPercentZeroIs')}}
        ">

So how do I get the value of %0 into a variable or parameter that
"where:" can use?

That would solve a whole boatload of issues for me!

On Feb 4, 3:24 am, Javix <javipe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> (what is the purpose of having a new tiddler with the "Done" tag
> initially?)

...that was an oversight!