Hi all, I have a scenario (my mGSD Meeting Extensions - see other
thread) where I want to list Tiddlers that are tagged with the Title
of the Tiddler where the list resides.

i.e. in a Meeting view "Business Meeting Jan. 30th", I want to list
Contacts, with tag "Business Meeting Jan. 30th".

I couldn't a) get Contact Tiddlers "scoped" into the Meeting view or
b) use the where: to eval the parent.title as a potential tag.

So, I merged a mgtdListEnhanced macro with the added parameter:
      withParentTag:yes

which adds parent.title into tagExpr for evaluation. This way, only
Tiddlers tagged with the name of the Tiddler where the
mgtdListEnhanced resides, are listed.

Maybe it's completely the wrong approach, but it does the trick!

see:

http://thinkcreatesolve.biz/mGSDMeetingEnhancements.html#[[mgtdListEnhanced]][[TagDashboards]][[Example%20Meeting]]

...for the code and an example.

By the way: In my TagDashboard !Meeting view, I'd love to be able to
have the regular mgtdList show only Tiddlers tagged "Meeting" and
scoped within the parent Meeting. This would make Meetings the same as
Actions or Projects in that they'd automatically be confined to within
the right views. Any hints?

Cheers,
David Szego