Hi Daniel,

Check out the mGSD enhancements I've made at
http://thinkcreatesolve.biz/mGSDEnhancements.html
- among them are new project statuses (inspired by your post!)
including:
* Active
* Ongoing
* Someday/Maybe
* Dormant (for things that definitely will happen, but not yet - like
yearly taxes, etc. This is different from S/M which may never happen!)
* Abandoned

The problem with them not showing up may be due to specific tags
(Active, etc.) being looked for in the mgtdList's in your TagDashboard
Tiddler. For example:

          tags:'Action && Next && !Done'
          ignoreRealm:yes
          group:Priority
          gView:bold
          newButtonTags:'Action Next'
        "></div>

Note that the "tags:" line will restrict things. Also, make sure you
tag your project statuses with "ProjectStatus"!

Cheers,
David Szego