Priorities are not part of GTD. But it is a much asked for thing by people
anyway.  http://thinkcreatesolve.biz/mGSDEnhancements.html is a variation
of MGSD, which includes priorities and the ability to keep a chronological
set of separate notes (tiddlers) for each project. mGSD Enhancements is
being actively developed with further improvement expected shortly too.

Give it a try.