Hi Pedro, did you download the empty file, or copy Tiddlers into your own
TiddlyWiki? I'm not sure whether you're describing a plugin bug, or a
"feature"!

You will find that the + is missing in some areas where it doesn't make
sense to have it.  For instance, if you open the "Next Actions By Priority"
Tiddler, (accessible easily from the "Review" tab) you may see a yellow box
titled "Overdue Actions".  Each Context in that section with an overdue
action will be listed - but there will not be a + button - it doesn't make
sense (to me) that you can add an overdue action.  Rather, you should add
it as a "Next Action" in the section below.

If you do want to customize your Dashboards and add the + back,
double-click on any Dashboard Tiddler to edit it.  You will see one or more
lists similar to this:

<<mgtdList
    title:'Overdue Actions'
    startTag:Action
    tags:'Next && !Done'
    mode:global
    group:Context
    where:'tiddler.ticklerIsActive()&&tiddler.fields.mgtd_date'
    sort:'tickleDate'
    dontShowEmpty:yes
    ignoreRealm:{{config.mGTD.getOptChk('AlertsIgnoreRealm')?'yes':''}}

If you want to add the +, just add a line like:
newButtonTags:'Action Next'
before the section's " >> ".

If you want to add a Circle-Plus button (which will create a new Tiddler,
or add an existing Tiddler to the list), change:
<<mgtdList
<<mgtdListEnhanced
and add a line like:
addButtonTags:'FirstTag SecondTag [[Third Tag]]'

I hope this helps, please feel free to post here or email me directly with
any questions.

Regards,
David Szego