Nobody's getting the point.

1) I WANT TO write that program, because I always want to learn more
2) I don't need to capture the root window's mouse events, what
happens is that when an iDesk icon is right-clicked it lanches a new
program, and that "program" will be my menu
3) I don't have money to get my girlfriend a new computer
4) I want to install Slackware there, in orther to customize it for her machine

Thanks anyways,

César