Hi Again,

I had another query in relation to Menu accelerators.  I need to add
more than one accelerator to the same menu item.  Say, CTRL + B, and
CTRL + I, both added to the "activate" signal.  Now when I press CTRL
+ B, the activate callback is called, but there seems to be no way for
me to know which one of the accelerators was invoked.

Is there a way for me to know this?  Can I "catch" accelerators before
they result in the "activate" signal?

Thanks again,
Gaurav