On Sat, 2005-11-26 at 13:04 +0000, John Cupitt wrote:
> I'm not sure, but perhaps GTK's programmable accelerator system is
> taking the keypress events before you see them?
>
> I'd wonder about the wisdom of doing this (though of course I don't
> know what or why you need keypresses). It sounds like you might be
> wandering away from the expected behaviour for a GTK application and
> you're likely to confuse users more than help them. Is there some way
> you can get the effect you want and stay within the HIG?
>
> John

I'm trying to implement a system for making the accelerators adjustable
in a easy way. I'm working on a 3D Animation app, and I've picked up
(from forums and such) that 3D designers are rather particular about
having flexibility on keyboard shortcuts...

I actually posted a question about it some days ago:

--
Daniel Pekelharing
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>