Doug McLain wrote:

> I am trying to reduce the spacing between rows of text in a single
> column treeview.  Ive been experimenting with both the ypad and height
> properties.  They both work in adding space, but neither will take any
> space out.  Seems like anything less than about ypad=3 doesn't do
> anything.  With a font size of 8, there is almost enough space between
> rows to fit another row in between them.  Even trying a tiny font size
> for troubleshooting purposes, doesnt bring the rows any closer together.
>   Can someone help, please?

If it's not because late GTK+ versions have changed their behaviour here
then likely your current GTK+ theme is interfering with your pad
setting. Try some other themes. Basically, ypad = 0 should make a
difference. I use it, too. Unfortunately, as also the vartype shows,
negative ypad values are not supported.