Hello,all
    You know ,we can register a timeout function  using g_timeout_add
   and g_timeout_add return an  ID

    And,we must mannually remove the timeout function  using g_source_remove

    The problem is,in my application,there are several  timeout
functions ,in many modules

    In my application,when and how to remove the timeout function is
depents on  many conditions

     I have no idea about how to store  the   ID    returned by
g_timeout_add,I think  using  global  variable is not a good idea

     How to mange the id?  I need your advise!
Any comments would be much appreciated , thanks in advance !