On 2/9/07, Suma H.S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> how r u deleting the row?
> It should be either through some key-press or mouse-click, in either case u
> must select the row before selecting.
> So...If it is through a key-press, catch the key-press signal and if it is
> through a mouse-click,
> catch mouse-click signal and access the selected row. Now do all the
> updations u want and then delete the row from the model.

I would suggest a different approach: add your own column to the
GtkListStore which stores your information summary as a GObject (so
you know when that object is destroyed).

If you can't add a column to the GtkListStore, then I suggest creating
another GtkTreeModel implementation which "proxies" the GtkListStore
and adds a new column (in this case you'll have to write a method to
delete data so you'll know when it's deleted) - see the
GtkTreeModelFilter implementation for example.

Regards,

Vivien