I've created a main menubar with a handful of menus using the UI
manager.  All of my hotkeys work except for the menuitem which uses
"Tab" as the hotkey.  The problem is that gtk eats the tab and uses it
to move the focus around my different buttons and and other widgets on
the screen.  Then the menus never get triggered by a "Tab" press.

Is there a way to tell Gtk to not eat keys like Tab and <shift>Tab so
that I can use them as hotkeys?  Or do I have to capture the keypress
event and wire it back into the menus myself?  That seems like a pain!

Thanks
-Dan