On 7/26/07, Peter Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I love the screen-shots, but I fear doing this properly is something
> which GtkTreeView can't do.
>
> In an application I'm working on, I would really love to use a row which
> spans columns for the purpose of rendering a:
> "Click here to add new field" row.
>
> I unfortunately ended up having to put a (much shorter) text in the
> first column.

This won't help your problem, but a possible workaround for mine is to get
the coordinates of where certain rows are, and line up a widget to those
coordinates OUTSIDE of the treeview.  That might be my best bet.  However,
it was still really cool to write this renderer, maybe I'll polish it up a
bit and post it if anyone's interested.

dave