On 8/23/07, 张散集 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> Thanks for your reply. There is a  figure.
>
> Well, on the picture above, win_A  is the main GtkWindow, win_B is a child
> GtkWindow.
> When I click the button on win_B I  want to change the label_A's text.
> That's it. If know how to do this,  I will do other things to accomplish my
> task.
>
> Thanks

Please send your replies to the list as well (use reply-all).

You need to pass a pointer to the second widget in the user parameters
when connecting to the first widget. A simple example would be:

g_signal_connect(win_b_button, "clicked", win_b_clicked_cb, win_a_label);

void win_b_clicked_cb(GtkButton *b, gpointer *user_data)
{
  gtk_label_set_label(GTK_LABEL(user_data), "Button was clicked");
}

Typically, programs will create a structure containing pointers for
all widgets they use, then pass a pointer to this structure to all the
signal handlers.

-Jim