У пет, 07. 12 2007. у 09:28 +0100, Dan H пише:
> Hello,
>
> I'm currently struggling with the GtkExtra toolkit for generating 2D
> line plots. From what I saw in the example programs this is a great
> suite of tools, but unfortunately completely undocumented, which,
> given the complexity of the suite, makes it very difficult to get
> started with.

There are some basic references and bunch of small test programs you can
use to learn more about the library. At least that's what I did few
months ago.

Look for the latest version of gtkextra2 from CVS:
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=11638

Regards,
Goran