hi,

Tomasz Jankowski schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Like in topic. Everything works great, gtk-doc builds types tree, generates
> descriptions for functions, structures, enumerations and properties. The
> only thing, which doesn't is generating descriptions for signals. There is
> no information about signals in output html files. I used comment style
> described gtk-doc reference (i found it on library.gnome.org ). What can be
> the problem? I'm using gtk-doc v1.9 . If you want to see some files of my
> project just let me know.
Would be good if you can show me atleast how you documented the signals. Also
look at the -undocumented.txt and -unused.txt files gtk-doc produces in the
documentation dir. Are the signals listed in the .signals file? (don't add them
yourself, if they were recognized they should appear there).

> I sent this message to gtk-doc mailing list few days ago too, but I hadn't
> received any response, that's why I'm sending it here.

I did not received you message there.

Stefan