> I am really interested in gtk for windows but i see like like a problem the
> build system autotools nowadays for mingw. I would like could compile the
> last gtk version by myself.

Are you trying to build GTK+ from svn, or from a tarball? In general
building from a tarball should be a bit easier, as you don't need to
run autogen.sh (i.e. aclocal, automake, autoconf) but just the
configure script.

What problems do you have *exactly*? (But please, no hundreds of lines
of build logs in mail, thanks. Either trim them down to the essential
errors messages, or use pastebin.)

> Any interested in WAF build systems for GTK and GTKMM??.
> any help in this arena?

WAF?

PS: as this is about compiling GTK+ itself, not GTK+-using
applications, please follow up to gtk-devel-list. You could also come
over and talk on #gtk on irc.gimp.org, or #win32 on the same server.
Ask your question and wait patiently.

--tml