Hi,

i am trying to save power in my gpxview geocaching app. Thus i keep track
whenever the main window looses focus and disable the GPS receiver after some
time. Unfortunately this also happens if dialogs are being shown as this also
causes the main window to loose focus.

I could now add some code to each dialog to inform the main window that there's
now a child window and thus to keep the GPS enabled. It would be easier if my
main window could somehow deterimine if it lost focus to a subwindow all by
itself. How could this be accomplished? Is there some signal emitted if a
window gets a subwindow?

Thanks,
  Till

--