Hi there,

My application is fine in Linux running under Mono 2.6.7, but in Windows
running in Mono 2.6.4 or Mono 2.8 I get the trace output and crash below
when using the file chooser dialog for saving.

It is when I do a save as, and type a filename and the dialog selects one of
the existing file names of the same type as I'm typing, so the name selected
is different from the name entered - resulting in a crash. If there is no
existing file of the same type or I type in a new name and manually
Ctrl+Click twice in the list to unselect the name that the dialog has
selected as I was typing, and click to put the focus back in the text entry,
then it wont crash.

This Windows install is a completely clean XP install with Windows Installer
3.1, Windows Imaging Component, .Net Framework 3.5 SP1, and my application
with the gtk dlls copied from the Mono 2.8 installation.

(Tooling:304): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid uninstantiatable type
`<invalid>' in cast to `GtkFileChooserEntry'

(Tooling:304): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid uninstantiatable type
`<invalid>' in cast to `GtkEditable'

(Tooling:304): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid uninstantiatable type
`<invalid>' in cast to `GtkEntry'

(Tooling:304): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_entry_get_text_length: assertion
`GTK_IS_ENTRY (entry)' failed

(Tooling:304): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_editable_get_chars: assertion
`GTK_IS_EDITABLE (editable)' failed

Unhandled Exception: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or
write protected memory. This is often an indi
cation that other memory is corrupt.
   at Gtk.Application.gtk_main()
   at Gtk.Application.Run()
   at ToolingApp.Main()