From: Dov Grobgeld <dov.grobg...@gmail.com>
To: AKSHAT MALTARE <akshat.malt...@gmail.com>
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list@gnome.org
Sent: Sun, May 1, 2011 1:56:12 AM
Subject: Re: GTK+INSTALLATION IN WINDOWS

One way of doing this is as follows:

   - Cross compile for windows from Linux. E.g. on Fedora, this may be done
   by installing the mingw32* packages.
   - Install the cross compiled makensis package to create an installer for
   Windows under Linux.
   - Run the installer under Windows installing your application and all the
   gtk packages.

You can refer to the SConstruct file and the nsis file of my program giv at:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/giv

Too see how I do it.

Regards,
Dov