Hi, AFAIK there's no other way than recall the glade parser many times in
different
main windows functions.
Note that if you call your objects in glade ending with "_1" then you copy
and paste
the first copy will be "_2", the second "_3" and so on, it happened to me
to use this trick
and create a vector in my code of objects ending this way the object names.
Cheers,
Giuseppe.