Hello,

you have to change the GtkTable object class to a GtkGrid (obviously).
Also, (x|y)-options and (x|y)-padding are not present in the GtkGrid,
so you have to remove those packing definitions (child properties).

If you have multiple GtkTables with lots of children, I don’t think
there is an “easy way”, as you have to process each child of a
its type attribute set to "GtkTable".

Best,
Gergely