On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 7:23 AM, Kamalpreet Grewal <grewalkamal...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am developing a dialog box. I have added a treeview and two buttons in
> it.
>
> Adding the treeview to the scrolled window using:
> _mainBox.pack_start(_scrolledWindow, Gtk::PACK_EXPAND_WIDGET);
> where _mainBox is a Gtk::VBox.
>
> The problem is I am getting empty space above the treeview. Why is it
> so? As per the packing option used, the treeview should expand to fill
> the widget space available to it.
>
> Please help me fix this issue.
>
> --
> Kamalpreet Kaur Grewal
> Blog: http://kamalpreetgrewal.com/

It's hard to say without seeing more of the code. I will note that
Gtk::VBox is deprecated (use Gtk::Box and specify an orientation) and
Gtk::Box::pack_start() expects four parameters (box, expand, fill,
padding), unless Gtk::PACK_EXPAND_WINDOW is some macro that expands to
multiple values.

--
Sent from my Game Boy.