On Wed, 2017-03-08 at 15:00 +0000, Rúben Rodrigues wrote:
> Thanks for your help... Yes i don't understand why gtk doesn't aloow
> us
> to do some "basic" things..

Well, the GTK senior developers will say that such "color hacks" are
ugly and do not fit theming well. That may be true. But the Problem is:
When we try to teach Kids GTK programming, one of their first question
is: How can I change that color. They expect a simple function and
would have fun playing with it. But we have to tell them: We should not
do that, it may be possible with CSS... So we have no Kids in GTK for
more than 10 years now, so so new coders, only a few tired seniors
left.