Hello,

I have a few questions regarding using gtkcheckbutton as follows.

  1.  how can I change or reduce the size of gtkcheckbutton (small square) in
gtkcheckbutton? It is too big and makes a big space between lines. I want to
make it smaller so that the space between lines are similar to the space
between text lines. I have tried many methods (e.g., methods in gtkwidget and
gtkbuttons) in gtk3 and css methods, but all of them failed. It is appreciated
if someone can help.

2. can I dynamically change the background color of the small square box in the
gtkcheckbutton? If yes, how can do it?

3. can I dynamically change or set the check color of the check in the square
box in the gtkcheckbutton? if yes, how can do it?

 For questions 2 and 3, in other words, change the colors of background and
check respectively.

Any help, comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Regards,

Song